[MacDV] DVD won't burn all the way

Dreric1kansas at aol.com Dreric1kansas at aol.com
Sun Apr 17 10:51:33 PDT 2005

I have tried several times to port with imovie 4 to iDVD and make a DVD of my
eclipse videos and slide video shows.

I have burned 2 DVDs and the 2 of the videos do not show up while 3 do. I
slide video show goes DVD but not the other.

There is plenty of room on the DVD so the iDVD should burn it with no
problem.

Does anyone have any other ideas what I need to do to figure out how to burn
the DVD. I use transitions, effects, whole movies and scenes. However some
when clicked on the DVD say can't show.

any help appreciated/

Dr. Eric Flescher, (dreric1kansas at aol.com), editor MacsU.N.I.T.E. (Subscribe
send email to : macsunite-subscribe at egroups.com) , MacCompanion
Reviewer/writer (http://www.maccompanion.com/); moderator macintoshvideo at yahoogroups.com- to
subscribe macintoshvideo-subscribe at yahoogroups.com; editor TechU.N.I.T.E.
(Subscribe send email to PC version TechU.N.I.T.E.- Technology Users Network for
Integrating Technology into Education- to subscribe send email to
techunite-subscribe at egroups.com: techunite-subscribe at egroups.com)

Dr. Eric Flescher ( kcstarguy at aol.com),
Olathe, KS. USA: Aegean Sea eclipse Land Cruise 2006-be there for my #8: 7
total solar eclipses and counting:
webmaster Eric's Black Sun Eclipse website - <
http://members.aol.com/kcstarguy/blacksun/eclipse.htm.
>webmaster,   Satori Astronomy website <
http://members.aol.com/kcstarguy/satoriastronomy/satoriastronomy.htm> -editor- Black Sun eclipse newsletter
(eclipse/astronomy news) to subscribe send email to
blacksuneclipse-subscribe at yahoogroups.com