[MacDV] DVD won't burn all the way

Brett Conlon brett_conlon at sonymusic.com.au
Sun Apr 17 19:43:23 PDT 2005

I'd try removing your suspicious files and start creating test burns until
you have narrowed down which parts of your project are faulty. If you have
re-writable discs then you'll save yourself from making coasters.

Coj

Dreric1kansas at aol.com
Sent by: macdv-bounces at listserver.themacintoshguy.com
18/04/05 04:51 AM
Please respond to "A place to discuss digital video on Macintosh."