[MacDV] Re: 8x DVD-R's

sb videovideo at mac.com
Tue Apr 19 22:56:15 PDT 2005

How long are your movies? If your movies total time is less than 1/2 hour,
your problem might be that the data rate is too high. You can add a dummy
movie to force iDVD to switch to a lower data rate.

If your movies add up to around 1 hour or more, that wouldn't be the
problem. Can you try to burn at 4x or 6x?

 regards,

 sb