[MacDV] Mics

Preston Boardrider at aaaHawk.com
Wed Apr 20 22:58:49 PDT 2005

Get another Camcorder with a mic, then edit that audio track with
your camcorders video track.
(You have 2 hands right?)

I'd say you need that miracle you were talking about.

When Digital Camcorders were first out, they had all sorts of neat
features. As the new models come out they seem to worse and worse.
(no mic input is a fine example). Things like removing all the
external buttons in favor of touch screen controls and eliminating
Control LANC ports. No hotshoes . . I guess we just need to cough up
some more $$ for the prosumer stuff to compete with the features of
the old home user cameras.

end of rant
-Preston