[MacDV] Re: Transferring DVD to VHS

sb videovideo at mac.com
Mon Apr 25 09:59:13 PDT 2005

To ouput sound from a powerbook, go to radio shack and buy a stereo mini to
rca red and white cable. They come in different lengths. I have a 3 foot
"breakout" cable, plus a 18 foot extender cable. It plugs into the headphone
jack on the left side of the Albook.

You could also purchase some small USB powered speakers. They cost between
$10-$100 depending upon the power and quality.

You can also connect your powerbook to the VHS deck, if that is more
accesable. Just use the S-video or yellow video and red/white audio inputs
on the back of the VHS deck to loop the signal thru into the TV.

 regards,