[MacDV] O/T Tiger

Gerhard gerhardk at mac.com
Fri Apr 29 19:19:19 PDT 2005

My copy of Tiger arrived mid-afternoon and after doing a back-up,
disconnecting the firewire drives I installed it.  I was surprised
that it arrived today since I opted for free shipping instead of the
extra charge for express shipping.  Everything seems to be o.k. and
the spotlight search tool is amazing, dashboard seems a little
gimmicky and the new look of Mail I am already getting use to
although it reminds me a little of MS Outlook.  I tried buying the
key for QT 7 but the site does not complete the transaction so I will
have to try later.

Gerhard