[MacDV] What is this?

jpmist mistretta at mac.com
Fri Aug 5 15:32:37 PDT 2005

I didn't get too deep into it, but my guess is the site is charging
you to be directed to freely available bittorrent site. Key phrase is
"we will provide you the one site. . ."

Heck,  for free just google "bittorrent movie directory" and I'm sure
you'll come up with a few sites where people post all kind of stuff.
It's a fair amount of work,  the learning curve isn't easy and it
takes several hours at broadband speed.

For you to download a movie that is copyrighted is a grey area, but
somewhere along the line somebody is breaking a law. I can live with
downloading a tv program you missed, but ripping off a movie is
simply stealing. The backfire is that you'll be out the price of a
DVD for something you can find on your own. . .