[MacDV] Archiving Projects

Gary Dalzell gdalzelltwo at dslextreme.com
Sat Aug 6 11:07:33 PDT 2005

Hi List,

Been Gone for awhile but, armed with a new G5, I striving to get back up to
speed on my video projects.

I am looking for a strategy in archiving Imovie files. The files are
primarily vhs & S-Video tapes converted to digital via an old Dazzle bridge.
Most are an hour or more.

What I want to do is to be able to retrieve the files so that I can do some
additional editing in the future. Since the files are so huge, I am hoping
there is a way to compress the files and then reopen in Imovie and see the
"clips".

I have Quicktime Pro and the 05 Version of Ilife.

TIA,

Gary Dalzell