[MacDV] Re: LaCie FW 800 and Canon cameras on the same bus. No!

sb videovideo at mac.com
Wed Aug 10 08:21:29 PDT 2005

I have all of Tom Wolsky's Final Cut books. I find him the most knowledgable
of all the FCP gurus. And, he posts frequently on the FCP discussion forums
to share his knowledge and experience.

I just saw a notice that he now has training DVD's and I'm thinking of
buying them for FCP 5.

http://www.classondemand.net/classondemand/final-cut-training/fcp5.aspx

 regards,

 sb