[MacDV] Some iDVD themes are stuttering

John Kiss john.kiss at comcast.net
Sun Aug 14 07:28:43 PDT 2005

The other day I was working on a project and noticed that some themes
(Memories for example) were randomly stuttering while being played in
the edit mode (Motion button activated). Everything is fine when I
create a disc image or burn a DVD. I've not noticed this in the past.
The only changes that I can think of is me updating to OS 10.4

Any thoughts on how to eliminate this annoying glitch? I've tried
deleting the plist file but that didn't help.

Dual 1.25G MDD, 1G RAM, 120G of hard drive space left, no other apps
running.