[MacDV] Why won't iMovie export?

Gordon Alley gordon.alley at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 13:33:21 PDT 2005

Is it creating a file at the destination? It sounds like you might be saving
a Quicktime "reference" movie (which is very short, consisting of only
"pointers" to the original media) instead of a "self-contained" Quicktime
movie. Check your options to make sure you are saving a self-contained
movie.

Note that I've never tried saving from iMovie to a Quicktime file, so I'm
only guessing here.

--
Gordon B. Alley
http://galley.home.texas.net