[MacDV] Not Receiving List Mail

Shirley Kehr shirleykat at cox.net
Fri Aug 26 20:57:33 PDT 2005

Having to retrain Mail all over on a new hard disk, it occurs to me
that if we could just tell spam rules what characters to look for that
are NOT junk, we could significantly help the training program. All of
my email lists have unique identifiers (like [MacDV]. If we could just
enter that text string into a Not Junk rule, it would really help.
Wonder if anyone who writes these programs ever thought of that.

Shirley