[MacDV] Not Receiving List Mail

Gerhard gerhardk at mac.com
Fri Aug 26 22:12:03 PDT 2005

Shirley what I do is filter forums such as this into their own
folders as this makes it easier to read since all the messages are in
one spot.  The added benefit is that if a message conforms to a rule
it will not be considered spam unless the rule specifies that the
message be moved to the spam folder.   Another way to keep it out of
the spam folder is to add the address to your address book as the
spam filter is programed to trust messages from contacts in your
address book.

Gerhard