[MacDV] iMovie sharing: Losing sound between clips

Richard Dalziel-Sharpe dalshar at optushome.com.au
Mon Aug 29 01:47:33 PDT 2005

Is your sound in the correct format? Using anything other than 16 bit
sound with iMovie creates problems with synchronisation. Quote from
iMovie help files. " for best compatibility you should always use
48khz 16 bit sound files".
If this is the reason for your problem then you can extract the sound
track in iMovie and use QuickTime or iTunes to convert it to the
correct format.
Hope this helps
Richard Dalziel-Sharpe