[MacDV] DV tape

Gordon Alley gordon.alley at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 23:24:47 PST 2005

That recommendation has been discussed here before.

Some say that this was the case for miniDV early on, but now the tapes
are so standardized that it may no longer be a problem. In fact, some
have stated that all the different brands of miniDV come from just a
couple of manufacturers now.

Personally, I've had no reason to switch tape brands. Since I've been
shooting miniDV, I've been using TDK tapes purchased at Costco. I've
never had one fail on me (but I'm not a heavy user).

--Gordon

--
Gordon B. Alley
http://galley.home.texas.net