[MacDV] ADVC 110 and music?

Raymond Rogoway rogoway at infionline.net
Sun Dec 25 20:03:29 PST 2005

There are a number of programs that will allow you to record and save
audio.  My hardware device is "PowerWave" by Griffith Technology.
They have a cheaper and simpler interface called iMic. My software
right now is Final Vinyl 1.1.2 but there is alos Audio Hijack Pro
which I have successfully used and Audiocorder 4.5 which I have also
used. Finay Vinyl is the simplest of the batch. I've been using it
recently to transfer audiobook cassettes to CD's for my car. Never
had a problem.

Ray Rogoway