[MacDV] ADVC 110 and music?

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Mon Dec 26 17:45:08 PST 2005

At 12:57 PM -0800 12/26/05, Lanny Cotler wrote:
>And I, too, have a lot of audio cassettes, 7-inch reel-to-reel
>tapes, and vinyl records that I would like to transfer to CDs.
>What's the best way to do it?

Transferring the tapes is a good idea, but for listening to what you
have in vinyl you're better off investing in a good turntable.  Clean
vinyl on a decent system blows Audio CD's away.  Try listening to the
same album in both Vinyl and Audio CD sometime, you might be
surprised.  We're slowly replacing a lot of our CD's with vinyl.

Remember, sound is Analog, not Digital.

			Zane