[MacDV] Canon Optura Mini DV camcorders

Angela Hunt angelahunt at comcast.net
Wed Feb 2 05:48:09 PST 2005

We're having a hard time trying to figure out which Optura mini DV
camcorder we should buy.  We have a powerbook G4 and have read and
being told the Optura 40 is the best pick for compatibility.  We like
some of the features of the Optura 400 & 500 however and the price of
the Optura 300.  Despite phoning Mac and Canon we have not been able to
get a definitive answer as to how well these products work with
imovie4, which is what we're running.  We would appreciate any
feedback.
Sincerely,
Angela Hunt