[MacDV] Canon Optura Mini DV camcorders

Daniel Berube dan at noisybrain.com
Wed Feb 2 05:52:10 PST 2005

News is that Canon is about to announce the Optura 50
and 60 to replace the Optura 30 and 40. Now, the 30
and 40 would be my recommendation since they are best
value for the money, but the 50 and 60 will do them
better by offering OPTICAL image stabilization. If
that appeals to you, wait. If not, then go for the 30
or 40.

Dan