[MacDV] Canon Optura Mini DV camcorders

Don Hinkle donhinkle at mac.com
Wed Feb 2 06:00:12 PST 2005

I have an Optura that I bought a few years ago when Canon first
released that model and it has worked impeccably for me and the various
iMovies. I cannot imagine why the newer model wouldn't work even better
but perhaps there are lurking techno bugs...?

-donald henry hinkle
All art is autobiographical; the pearl is the oyster's autobiography.
-Federico Fellini, film director, and writer