[MacDV] Dual layer drive recommendations?

Gerhard gerhardk at mac.com
Fri Feb 11 16:41:36 PST 2005

I meant to reply to this message a while back but never got around to
it.  I purchased a LaCie d2 Firewire Dual Layer DVD burner last October
and have been happy with it.  My drive does not contain a Pioneer drive
but rather a Nec DVD RW ND 3500AG and it works with all the iLife apps.
  Actually I think I had to apply Patch Burn before it worked with
iLife.

If you want to see my setup click this link:
http://homepage.mac.com/gerhardk/Voting/PhotoAlbum79.html

Gerhard