[MacDV] Keeping .mac?

ShirleyK ShirleyKat at cox.net
Sat Feb 12 15:30:39 PST 2005

Well, I sort of listed the reasons in the last email - the free stuff,
the online tutorials, all the kinds of pages you can make very easily
if you want a web site, share not only photos but movies, music, files,
etc. all in an easy way for people who aren't web designers.

The extra email address could be used where you think you might be
asking for spam. I don't begin to use it as much as I probably should,
just like I don't use the software I buy like I thought I would (e.g.,
FCE, Keynote, InDesign).

Shirley