[MacDV] Keeping .mac?

Gerhard gerhardk at mac.com
Sat Feb 12 17:03:45 PST 2005

I agree with Shirley it is pretty good value.  I have GoLive 6 if I
want to make a real web-page but for sharing photos, movies, files etc.
the templates included with the .Mac account let you make a web-page in
5 minutes.  Lot's of times I have a pictures of family events up the
day they happened, people love it especially kids.  We also attend two
or three conventions a year and usually post pictures of those shortly
after the event and we always receive positive feed back on these.  A
bunch of us from our area go to a taping of the Red Green Show taping
in Toronto and it is kind of nice to share those pictures as well.  In
conclusion I know that I would never share all these pictures if it
wasn't for convenience the .Mac account provides, so to me it is money
well spent.

Gerhard