[MacDV] Re: 16:9 vs 4:3

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sat Feb 12 17:53:47 PST 2005

I know. The question is what is the bit rate to tape when in HDV mode?
Also, word is we can go to hard drive at a higher bit-rate with
external analog to HDV codec boxes. But I have yet to find one that is
compatible with iMovie HD and Final Cut Express HD Apple codecs. Anyone
know if Canopus has one yet?