[MacDV] Re: 16:9 vs 4:3

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sat Feb 12 18:14:48 PST 2005

I guess we'll have to wait for NAB to find out if Apple will share
their new HDV codec with any external analog to HDV box manufacturers.

Here's Canopus' HDV mixed input box:

<http://www.canopus.us/US/products/EDIUS_HDV_SP/
pa_EDIUS_HDVSP_Options.asp>

No apple software is supported yet according to their website.