[MacDV] Re: Using .mov file in VDV?

sb videovideo at mac.com
Sun Feb 13 07:53:42 PST 2005

What do you mean by improvement in the playback quality?
Playback on the DVD?
Playback on the computer?
Smoother playback, or better looking video?

Also, what codec did you choose when you used the QT conversion option? (If
you don't know, just go thru the steps again and this time look at the
options button before saying ok)

(The first way is called a self-contained FCE movie.)

And, finally, you should upgrade to the lateset version of FCE to get rid of
the gap bug.

 regards,

 sb