[MacDV] Re: Quicktime .mov files - cannot transfer

KathyMac! MacsAndMusic at MusiciansForProgress.org
Tue Feb 15 16:32:30 PST 2005

No, no. Nothing like that. Just simple drag and drop copying like with
any file. Moving files from one disk to another like we all do everyday
without even blinking. These .mov files should copy over without
problem but they don't.

I'm using Panther.