[MacDV] Re: Quicktime .mov files - cannot transfer

Brett Conlon brett_conlon at sonymusic.com.au
Tue Feb 15 16:39:37 PST 2005

As a workaround thought, could you open the .mov file into Quicktime or
something like that and then do a Save As to the directory you want to
move the file to?

Why drag-n-drop isn't working, I can't offer any advice, sorry.

Cheers,

Coj

KathyMac! <MacsAndMusic at MusiciansForProgress.org>

No, no. Nothing like that. Just simple drag and drop copying like with
any file. Moving files from one disk to another like we all do everyday
without even blinking. These .mov files should copy over without
problem but they don't.

I'm using Panther.