[MacDV] any way to batch encode AVI files?

Alex alex at fotomotion.net
Thu Feb 17 07:53:41 PST 2005

Hi Malcom

If you have Final Cut or DVD Studio Pro then Compressor is a good bet
I take it that you don't.
Cleaner from Discreet is also a good app also, however any of the above
is going to set you back at least $500

So for what you need....

I would suggest a free alternative, use "QuickTime QuickBatch" for
batch conversion of multiple media files using any of the export
settings in QuickTime Player. Its is a script that automates the
process. Basically if the Quicktime Player can do it, this app will
automate the process for a batch of files.

you can get this script from Digitally Obsessed at:

http://www.digitallyobsessed.com/software.php3

for free is a great little utility to have about

Alex