[MacDV] Re: Losing audio sync in iMovie/iDVD

Brian Olesky brian4 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 18 08:19:07 PST 2005

On 2/17/05 7:53 PM, "sb" <videovideo at mac.com> wrote:

> However, I suspect the culprit might be the back to back iMovie titles. If
> so, you might have to export them and then reimport as a self contained
> clip.

How would I do this? Would I create a new iMovie file with just those two
title clips, save it, and then use it as a single clip in the original?

Has anyone run into this before--putting two title clips back to back, and
then losing sync in the video clips that follow? Could it have something to
do with the length of the pause or the dissolve I'm putting in?

Brian