[MacDV] Stabilize video

Alex alex at fotomotion.net
Sun Feb 20 14:29:42 PST 2005

Hi Paul

Thanks for the heads up on iStabilize
I did not know about it and have just shot footage from the top of the
Tate & Lyle Sugar refinery on the Thames in London.
(120 meters high)
Winds were at 40Mph (64Kph) the hide for the camera blew down and even
with two of us the camera was far from stable.
iStabilize saved several shots that I was sure were going to be trashed
due to camera movement.
They are now well within useable quality and I will attest to the
product being every bit as good as the demos on their site.
This package leaves FCP's stabilize plugin standing out in the cold,
and for a great price.

Again thanks a lot

Alex