[MacDV] Stabilize video

Paul Moortgat paul.moortgat at pandora.be
Mon Feb 21 08:08:14 PST 2005

Alex,

I got an e-mail from them:

Hello Paul,

thank you for your interest in iStabilize!

I agree that a plug in, let it be for FCP, AE or others, would be more
handy. The problem is that a "good" video stabilizer should "know" the
motion over the large part of a movie. For this reason, stabilizing with
iStabilize is divided into two parts - motion tracking and
stabilization.
Unfortunately, it seems this division is not possible for plug-ins in
composition software.
However, I hope to provide a solution as plug-in within the next months.
This solution will probably be split into two parts: iStabilize for
motion
tracking and a plug-in video filter for FCP. So, if you purchase
iStabilize
now, you can still upgrade later.

Best regards,
Eberhard Ammelt - Pixlock