[MacDV] Stabilize video

Alex alex at fotomotion.net
Mon Feb 21 08:17:33 PST 2005

Thats is right Rich

My footage involved a lots of cuts to and from many shots
so this problem did not effect me much in my current project.

You also will have to zoom the footage if it is to be displayed on
anything but a TV.
The moving black edges from the movement of each frame to stabilize the
footage is undesirable to say the least.
All said these are small problem to overcome if unusable footage can be
made useable

Alex