[MacDV] Audacity

Kim kphillips3 at rochester.rr.com
Mon Feb 21 08:37:43 PST 2005

Alex,
Thank you very much for that information. Being a total audio novice I
had no idea what I was doing. I played around a bit with the compressor
in Audacity and that is exactly what I wanted. One more quick question.
How will the Compressor and Normalizer work with multiple clips in one
project. Will the filters work on each clip separately or will it try
to do something taking all the clips into account at once? Am I going
to get into trouble taking the shot gun approach to all the clips,
having the same settings for all the clips? I am trying to get home
movies to sound a little better this doesn't need to be production
quality. Thanks for your help.

Eric