[MacDV] Buffer Underrun in iDVD

ShirleyK ShirleyKat at cox.net
Sun Feb 27 07:01:38 PST 2005

This is where you are on the right track. The buffer underrun error
means your hard disk can't supply the data to the burner fast enough. I
guess iDVD doesn't give you an option to specify burn speed?

However, since you've indicated another problem at a particular spot in
the movie, I'd say that trying to redo that portion would probably be
more fruitful. I don't have a clue about how to fix that portion
though, other than trying to reimport that clip.

Shirley