[MacDV] O/T

Gerhard Kuhn gerhardk at mac.com
Mon Jan 3 16:52:13 PST 2005

I sent the Test message because I had not received any traffic since
Dec 20th.  I found out actually my .mac account is not receiving any
mail and it having been the Holiday Season I never really gave it much
thought and my two other addresses were still receiving mail so my
Inbox was still receiving mail from friends and family so nothing
obvious was wrong.  E-mailed Apple support so hopefully all will be
right in my part of the universe soon.  One other thing that should
have drawn my attention to this was that I never received the regular
shipping notification e-mails from Amazon.ca for purchases I made.

I saw Kunga had a couple of postings in the last couple of weeks,
welcome back Kunga!!

Gerhard