[MacDV] O/T

Peter Tattersall ptatters at zerobyzero.ca
Mon Jan 3 18:03:14 PST 2005

On 3-Jan-05, at 7:52 PM, Gerhard Kuhn wrote:

> I sent the Test message because I had not received any traffic since
> Dec 20th.  I found out actually my .mac account is not receiving any
> mail and it having been the Holiday Season I never really gave it much
> thought and my two other addresses were still receiving mail so my
> Inbox was still receiving mail from friends and family so nothing
> obvious was wrong.  E-mailed Apple support so hopefully all will be
> right in my part of the universe soon.  One other thing that should
> have drawn my attention to this was that I never received the regular
> shipping notification e-mails from Amazon.ca for purchases I made.
>
> I saw Kunga had a couple of postings in the last couple of weeks,
> welcome back Kunga!!
>
> Gerhard

I don't know whether you really missed much. Most of my mail via .mac
these past few days seems to have been spam, apparently sent just under
the threshold of whatever blocking/marking system .mac is using - if
they are using anything. I don't mind them missing the targetted spam
which just goes to my address, it's all the blatant garbage which is
cc'd to many different mac.com addresses that depresses.

Peter Tattersall
The name is not the thing:
The map is not the territory.