[MacDV] re: Pc vs Mac PSD Files

Sam Bass videovideo at mac.com
Tue Jan 4 12:05:09 PST 2005

Ted, you are right and I stand corrected.

I just did a test myself (using Virtual PC and Photoshop Elements) and I was able to import the multilayered .psd document with all the layers intact.

I did have to be careful when creating the layers to check the box "group layer".

So, I have to think the problem lies with the way the files were created on the PC, not with any problem moving them and importing them into FCE.

 regards,

 sb