[MacDV] Toast/copying DVD-R

Lanny Cotler lcotler at saber.net
Tue Jan 4 17:47:49 PST 2005

I (too) have Toast Titanium 6 and want to make copies of a DVD that's
a clone of a clone, etc. (It's a doc being passed around with the
encouragement of the producers). But when I ask Toast to make a copy,
I get back an error message saying something like "error, disk full,
code -34". I noticed that I didn't have enough space on the drive the
Prefs have set for Roxio Converted Items, so I switched to a drive
with plenty of space. Still, no luck, same error. Anyone help here?

thanks, new years blessings,

Lanny