[MacDV] Tivo + TRV-19?

max miles maxmiles at cox.net
Wed Jan 5 10:08:56 PST 2005

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for anyway to transfer recorded Tivo content to my
Macintosh. One possible route I thought of this morning was connecting
my sony trv-19 handycam to the Tivo via S-video, and record on the
handycam that way. Looking now on the camera, it say's "s-video out".
So does this mean I can't input s-video from the Tivo? I vaguely
remember hearing how the handycam could be used to record content from
a VCR, so I'm wondering exactly how that occurs... obviously not
through firewire, or USB. How?

any hints muchly appreciated,
max