[MacDV] Re: Tivo + TRV-19?

sb videovideo at mac.com
Thu Jan 6 06:59:34 PST 2005

I too have the Sony TRV19 and a RePlay. Alas, the Sony doesn't have analog
input, only analog output.

I have a converter box connected to my RePlay so I can record onto DV tape
via firewire.

Another method is to "hack" the TiVo. (if you have a newer model)

It's possible to take the saved TiVo program and copy it onto your Mac. From
there you can burn it to DVD or even demux it back to dv video and edit in
iMovie.

 regards,

 sb