[MacDV] FCP 3 won't install on new dual 2.7gHz G5

Jeff Fay fnjaf at uaf.edu
Fri Jul 1 12:17:05 PDT 2005

Answering my own question - According to Apple Support, FCP 3 is not
compatible with the Tiger running on G5s.

Now to talk to the boss about a new version...

Jeff

--
Jeff Fay
Media Services Technician

phone (907) 474-5349
fax (907) 474-5139
jeff.fay at uaf.edu
ICQ # 38482379
iChat ID (AIM): alaskasnocat
http://www.uaf.edu/coop-ext

"If you're born in this world you're given a ticket to the freak show. If you're born in America you're given a front-row seat."
   George Carlin
-----