[MacDV] OFF as topic

Matthew_ Guemple matblack at mac.com
Tue Jul 5 12:24:29 PDT 2005

Hey everyone:
Just so you all know. For some reason despite numerous attempts to get off this list I cannot manage it. I've sent numerous "unsubscribes" as directed, and a flurry of emails to listmom, both through the site AND even e-bay.

Nothing has worked.

I resubscribed recently so that I could ask online whether or not anyone knows if "he" lives or not.

I would just like to get off the list.

If anyone has any idea of how I could accomplish this seemingly impossible task... I would be greatly please.

BTW OT anyone interested in purchasing a fully functional FCP 3? cheap.

MATTHEW GUEMPLE | ART DIRECTOR
Time Out New York
475 10th Ave, 12th Floor
New York, NY 10018