[MacDV] OFF as topic

Gordon Alley gordon.alley at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 13:17:37 PDT 2005

You said you sent several "unsubscribes".

But did you use the http link at the bottom of every message
<http://listserver.themacintoshguy.com/mailman/listinfo/macdv>
and follow the instructions in the "Unsubscribing and List options
MacDV" section?

If not, give that a try.

On 7/5/05, Matthew_ Guemple <matblack at mac.com> wrote:
> Hey everyone:
> Just so you all know. For some reason despite numerous attempts to get off
> this list I cannot manage it. I've sent numerous "unsubscribes" as directed,
> and a flurry of emails to listmom, both through the site AND even e-bay.
>
> Nothing has worked.
>
> I resubscribed recently so that I could ask online whether or not anyone
> knows if "he" lives or not.
>
> I would just like to get off the list.
>
> If anyone has any idea of how I could accomplish this seemingly impossible
> task... I would be greatly please.
>
> BTW OT anyone interested in purchasing a fully functional FCP 3? cheap.
>

> ____________________________________
> MATTHEW GUEMPLE | ART DIRECTOR
> Time Out New York
> 475 10th Ave, 12th Floor
> New York, NY 10018
>
> phone: 646-432-3032
> cell:  646-734-6601
> fax:   646-432-3060
>

> Hello all,
>
>  Has anyone had any problems with iMovie HD & iDVD5? I've had a nightmare
> with a big project I'm trying to finish!!!
>
>  Joe

Gordon B. Alley
http://galley.home.texas.net