[MacDV] January 1, 2009 Doomsday Plan

Brian Olesky brian4 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 18 21:24:48 PDT 2005

On 7/18/05 5:20 PM, "Zane H. Healy" <healyzh at aracnet.com> wrote:

>> and that other guy. No TV. Sure...
>
> Actually I'm close to being there, I'm down to a couple hours of TV a week,
> and that's normally PBS.  When I was younger I used to watch a *LOT* of TV,
> now it basically just grates on my nerves.  I can't stand all the
> commercials.

Before you go trashing those commercials, remember that they're the reason
you have "free" TV. The same free TV that several people in this thread say
is the only TV they'll watch, and the only TV available to the "underclass."

TV commercials are just the large (and small) corporations' contribution to
giving us the "free" TV we've watched since we were kids. If you don't like
the commercials, don't watch.

Brian