[MacDV] transferring Hi8 to DV format

Garry Stokes garry.stokes at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 05:37:37 PDT 2005

VTR = Video Tape recorder ... Just play mode as you said
Cos it's acting like a video tape recorder

Is the jvc digital .. Ie does it take mini-dv tapes?
Can you see it when playing a pre-recorded tape
 and connected up to your mac, running imovie?
"A place to discuss digital video on Macintosh. Nubia Bristol ,"
<nubia.bristol at gmail.com
macdv at listserver.themacintoshguy.com>