[MacDV] DSP And iDVD Dvd Player Help

aashram amar at aashram.com
Mon Mar 7 08:33:16 PST 2005

I have a dvd that I have authored using dvd studio pro and idvd and
for some reason I cannot get it work in a certain dvd player that I
have. It is not the media cause this dvd player has played back non
idvd/dsp authored dvds I have done. There is something that dsp/idvd is
doing that this dvd player does not like. It refuses to load it and
says nodisc.

Is there a tool out there or advice that I can use to compare the
video_ts folder to see what is bugging the player ?

I have tried burning on different drives too

The dvd is for a charity who are keen to get the dvd for a forthcoming
show. So any advice much appreciated. I havent had much joy elsewhere
on the net.