[MacDV] Audio Sync again

DBAFeldman at aol.com DBAFeldman at aol.com
Mon Mar 7 17:29:04 PST 2005

Eric,

Most of the transitions were cross-dissolves. It is hard to say exactly when
the sync gets off. It is easily noticable when the lip sync is off, but not so
easy to identify when there is just background music.

When I have a little more time, I will try to pinpoint the problem or at
least when it happens. I did try burning to DVD (in Toast) and had the same sync
problem there also. The export to full DV did not make a difference, but I'll
try again. I will also try iDVD and avoid Toast.

Jamie