[MacDV] Moving Captured clips to external drive

Vtstream vtstream at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 12 18:57:39 PST 2005

I just bought a Lacie 200 gb external drive to store
all my video clips which currently reside on my imac
g5's hard drive.
How do I move these to the external drive so that the
edited sequences in Final cut express will point to
the clips along the correct path? Also, how will my
iDVD projects know where to look?
I'm already confused and disorganized enpough with my
file saving and it would be great to be able to move
this stuff as painlessly as possible.
Thanks.
Steve