[MacDV] QuickTime on Windows

ShirleyK ShirleyKat at cox.net
Mon Mar 14 18:01:17 PST 2005

Same comment here. Actually, after getting halfway through some of
those full pages of text, it was refreshing to hit a half page and
actually be able to read it. So if that's an easier solution, just put
up half as much text, then take us to another half page. I forwarded
the link to my Dell at work, but don't expect any problems with it
either (when I get there tomorrow).

Shirley